SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 12 March 2017

My affordable everyday eyebrow routine//COLLAB WITH ISABELLE AMY

Hello everyone,
Brows,brows,brows eh?Well there is no denying how important they have become to everyone!Since Cara Delevingne bursted onto the scenes(I'm 90% sure it was her?)we've all been utterly and totally obsessed with them with 2016 probably being the height of the 'perfect eyebrow' trend.

I like the power brow but I have never been a huge die hard fan of them to be honest with you guys,I saw many girls at school trying to emulate the popular look but it just looked completly alien on their faces.The over drawn on brows would completely take over their overall appearance so forgive me for being glad to witness the trend dying down.

Instead,my signature eyebrow look is neatly defined and natural but most importantly affordable.Read on to find out what I like to use in order to achieve this look:

Step 1:Shaping 
I try to go by my natural shape although before I started plucking them they were a bit of a disaster(in other words I was a proud owner of a slight mono brow-wahayyy).

Naturally my eyebrows are straight but with a slight arch,I like to keep my eyebrows straight as it gives a more youthful and 'sweet' appearance so I tend to pluck the stray hairs at the bottom before moving onto the area above.At the top I pluck all the little hairs which contribute to the 'ungroomed' look paying particular attention to the ends where the hairs never end naturally with a thin point.Here is a photo taken from Google to help you all visualise my eyebrows better: 
In between soft arch and straight 
In order to pluck my eyebrows I like to use these polka-dot ones which were a pound for two from Primark(bargain or what?!).I spied some copper ones for the exact same price so if I have the time I may just have to treat myself to an upgrade hehe.
Step 2:Get products ready
The way to go for me personally?Dun dun dunn...Brow powders!Natural,buildable and blendable=the perfect match.Several months ago I headed into Superdrug and walked out with Collection's eyebrow kit in brunette firmly nestled into my hands,it was £3.99 and had extremely positive reviews from the Youtube community and bloggers.Nothing could go wrong.

Fortunately for me those reviews were true to speak and I'm 100% obsessed with it still today,it has lasted forever and for the price(£3.99 may I add again)it is pretty amazing.For the four quid you spend you spend you get a relatively decent double ended applicator,2ml of clear brow gel and three 1g brow powders which can double as eyeshadow.Everything about this kit screams travel and purse friendly!


Step 3:Fill in eyebrows
I received the Real Techniques beginner eye set last Christmas and in it was a brow brush,it's not got any fancy packaging but it does the job and I couldn't be anymore happy with it.All I do is gently dab my brush into the middle shade dark brown shade of the kit and then tap of any excess,afterwards I go straight in and I gently sweep it across my brows starting from the middle and working my way to the tip.Next I simply just brush the remainders onto the front half.
Step 4:Brush out excess
It's huge no from me for the block/capillar look which means in comes the spoolie.This gets used to brush out the front parts after filling in my eyebrows in order to create a gradual fade.Sometimes I lightly brush the ends too if they are too harsh for my liking as well.
Step 5:Set into place
Eyebrows flying all over the place?Nah not a chance when brow gels got your back.The clear one which come with the pack is amazing and lasts all day,I will admit that it does make the hairs feel a bit glued down when you touch them but I guess that's the whole point.None of the tight super crusty nonsense can be felt after applying.
On the other hand if I ever feel I want some extra 'oomph' then I know I can always rely on my favourite tinted Benefit Gimmie Brow!I won't go into great detail about it but it's really worth a try if you have the money as I'be tried several drugstore alternatives but none have ever beat the original.

Step 6:Clean up
Being clumsy,its easy for me to go over edges for example and cotton buds are the perfect solution to that.Despite being cheap and cheerful they're extremely effective and add that special finishing touch.
This post was a collab with one of my favourite bloggers called Isabelle,I have been really loving her blogposts recently and I would be honoured to encourage you guys to check her out because I think she definitely deserves more recognition!

Blogpost(her own brow routine)//

Whats your go-to brow product?Would you ever consider giving this kit a try?


♥ Daisy Petals ♥

12 comments :

  1. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and some great tips you shared! I have been so lazy with my eyebrows recently, really need to get back into it!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick tips. My eyebrows are naturally upward. But you know when you get that excess hair after it? That's my eyebrows for you. But your tips,which happen to be affordable are ideal for my eyebrow makeup. Thanks for sharing.😊
    Ps: I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Details for the above are on my blog.

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they look fab and even better with a bit of grooming :) Thanks for the tag hun,I shall head over to your blog soon xxx

      Delete
  4. Because of my Ex who left me and stop picking my calls he said do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince him but he did not believe me until we had a fight and broke up for 6 months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him I tried everything possible to get him back but non worked for me, until i was directed to Dr Ukpaka by my Mum i contacted him for help he cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after after a week begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Great Ukpaka still exist, If anyone here needs some help with all sincerity, contact (greatukpakaspelltemple1990@gmail.com) indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again, I can never stop talking about you sir contact Dr Ukpaka the great spell caster on his email address:(greatukpakaspelltemple1990@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative sensational from different parts of the world taking style, beauty and definition of fashion to its edge, promotional linchpin of a multibillion-dollar industry, I am talking about nothing else but Fashion Weeks. Fashion weeks are hallmarks of fashion industry to rollout the new season feel in fashion. They generally last up to a week allowing fashion designers, artists and fashion Moderate Fumes to display their latest collection. It hallmarks next seasons "in" things, that's why it is very important for buyers, media, celebrities and entertainment industry who take that fashion among the general public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats up, I’ve been gettin my site ranked “free justin bieber stuff”. Beauty For You Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty can defined in a variety of ways; to some it simply means the state of being pleasant to the eyes while to others it is something that brings a feeling of sweetness to the heart. To others still, it could be a sound or touch that soothes the soul however; true beauty in the actual sense encompasses all these and even more. Cupping therapy Coventry

    ReplyDelete
  8. my husband kept on cheating on me..at first he was forgiven because i believe in second chances but still he cheats again with another woman I’ve been married for twelve years and my husband has been cheating . i told my pastor about it we prayed and fasted nothing happen. We have three children together who are still very young. My husband does not cheat with one woman, but many. Recently, for my birthday my husband left the house and never came back home the phone was dead i was frustrated i cried i prayed my Pastor told me everything will be fine, at night i was checking my mails i saw a comment online where a lady was testifying on how her husband was brought back by a spiritual doctor i contacted through the mail he responded immediately i told him my situation he told me 24 hour was all he needed to fix my situation it was like a joke, 6hours later my husband called me apologizing on the phone, that was how my husband came back home after two months separation my husband came back, his love became stronger than ever if your relationship is seeking please Dr kuta has the answer. his mail is drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com)or whatsapp Dr kuta on (+2347054547814)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Email: Infor@approvedocs.com

    https://approvedocs.com/buy-drivers-license-online/

    TELEGRAM: @Approveddocumente

    buy driver's license online USA

    buy genuine driving license

    buy dl number online

    buy driving license

    buy California driver license

    ReplyDelete